The Imperishable Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules for all Siluvara boards - READ ME NOW (updated 5/25/2008)

Go down

Rules for all Siluvara boards - READ ME NOW (updated 5/25/2008) Empty Rules for all Siluvara boards - READ ME NOW (updated 5/25/2008)

Post by Majestic_12 Sun May 25, 2008 9:58 am

Four score and seven days ago, blah blah... and may this forum not be ripped asunder by trolls, amen.

OK now that I got that out of the way, here are the rules.

First of all I want to say, name brand character bashing is not at all a ban offense. If you have a character in my story that you love to hate, have a go! I like when people love or hate or love to hate my characters. If you have an inkling to write in a character's death - especially a Grue - I'm not going to get mad. It may not be canon-ized but come on, it's a fan story, have at it! If it's a name brand Grue, though, that might get worked into canon - since quite often the Grue has kids that look like them and may take up their parent's name and seek to avenge.
Twisted Evil

And if a character seems too plastic, say so! I'll get to work on that.

Anything I can do to RPG-balance the story, I'll know when you decline to post about it and I'll come by with Jar Jar Binks and have him sing until you post your idea! no, seriously though, I'd like to hear about it. I'm aiming for a rock-paper-scissors storyline here.

One thing we do not talk about here is vivid accounts of monsters eating kids. I will utterly punt someone who goes there. Same thing goes for stuff like, say, someone stringing up a Grue baby and making veal out of them. Yes, I know the human instinct is to find an alien nest and blow it to kingdom come - and if you must go there with your own fan story then I will condone a "fire in the hole!" scene of launching some bomb via long distance that falls into a nest and goes boom. That happens. But scenes of Grue babies running around burning with napalm or getting cooked for BBQs, will also get you mad punted. And ixnay on dragging pregnant women or Grues into death scenes. This universe is absolutely jam friggin packed with ripe, adult humans and aliens of either gender, for me and for fans to utterly get gruesome on their asses: let us make use of them, 'k? Thx.

As expected, when it comes to member to member interaction, personal attacks aren't allowed, nor are racial slurs.

Okthxbaifornow.

Majestic_12

Back to top Go down